InterLace is an open work technique consisting of a network of yarns formed by hand into intricate designs. Soluble stabilizer tacky paper is used as the canvas and Noro Silk Garden Sock yarn is the color palette to fabricate each project. Fabric structure is developed by bonding the intermeshed yarn strands together with machine stitching, creating a new piece of fabric as if by magic.
The fiber content of Noro Silk Garden Sock Yarn is 40% Wool. 25% Silk, 25% Polyamid, 10% Mohair
Included in this D I Y InterLace Kit:
Included with this Kit:
** Noro Silk Garden Sock Yarn - 100g/300m (x 2 hank/s)
* Sulky Fabri-solvy Soluble Stabilizer Tacky Paper 10” x 72”
* Sulky Solvy Soluble Stabilizer Film Sheet 10” x 72”
*Freeform Color Play How-to’s with Color Photos,
Illustrations and Design Inspiration Pointers
Materials and Items You Will Need:
* Sewing machine
* Thread for machine stitching
* Pins, scissors, tape
* Tap water and plastic bin for rinsing
* 2 tsp. vinegar for water/vinegar bath
You will need simple sewing notions and basic sewing skills to complete this project.